Sunday, May 8, 2016

Yeah I'm Back

Wow is this like a annual update hahaha... not sure what happened last year.  May be just get lost somewhere in between . Basically last year i travel a lot . Maybe my big project not really kick off so more reason to travel. To tell you the truth really love that time . And this year my project will kick off soon . And really hope to start  as per target . You know la we target but sometimes , we just cannot make it. From now on i will be updating the blog more frequently. More toward that i will remember what happen  during my travel time and to keep track of everything . If not all the info and memories just lost somewhere and maybe later on i also can use for my future travel and to repeat the trip again.  And also if somebody ask me the details , at least i can refer to this blog. So see you soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment