Monday, November 7, 2011

Now Everyone Can Fly

I watched this last night. And make me want to go to new zealand. Mmm should i go there or not. Coz at first i plan to go UK next year, can visit my uni and some friends that still there and also my cousin. But i never been to new zealand may be i should go there first. Huuuawah wish got more leave and money so i can go both. And next year also gonna busy coz my new project will kick off mid of the year. Big project. The kick off the project very critical coz i need to setup everything. .. Huuuawah.. Part of it looking forward but part of it.. Can aaaahhh.... Hahahaha... This year busy with finishing the project and achieved my KPI manage to complete on time to collect rental. Next year super busy of starting the new one.. But i always said to my self ... Busy mean i'm working and working meaning money in my bank . So get busy... Oklah .. Tu... No complaint maaaaaa.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment